Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M9 weird fuzz issue

segomez

Hey guys,

I've had an M9 for 6 years and I love it. Never had an issue and have never wanted to go analog.

But recently I've had some weird issues with it.

First, I've been noticing a very quiet fuzz/static when an effect (mostly on gain effects) is engaged. It's almost like a light Phase underneath the gain signal, and it make sustained chords or notes sound really bad. There are some gain effects I can't use all together because it makes an awful fuzz sound (including some of the fuzzes which are my bread and butter!!). Has anyone noticed this same issue?

Second issue, when I go to switch scenes and press the TAP and B3 buttons then select a new scene, the pedal stays on the scene select screen. When I press the new scene again the light starts blinking from white to blue until I press it again and only exits the scene select screen if i press the TAP and B3 buttons again. Is this an extra function I was unaware of for the last 6 years??

I've recently done a factory reset to see if these issues go away but with now luck.

Please help!!!