Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Some factory presets were removed in 2.00.0

malhavok

There are plenty of new factory presets in 2.00 release. In fact, there are 53 new factory presets. I catalogued them all on my site. There were also 17 old factory presets eliminated. FACTORY 2 was not a full set list which is why fewer were deleted than added. You can find the full list on my site as well as a download link if you want the missing factory presets back (they've already been converted to 2.00 patch file format by import/export to the new Helix app).

• Upvote 3

My Helix Rack updated the firmware great but now after using the 5-6 reset I am having trouble storing my patches that I saved in the editor. They will go in the order I place them but then the Helix freezes up until I restart it. Then I will look thru the patches and when it gets to the ones I put in from the editor it will freeze again ? Has anyone else had this problem ?

My Helix Rack updated the firmware great but now after using the 5-6 reset I am having trouble storing my patches that I saved in the editor. They will go in the order I place them but then the Helix freezes up until I restart it. Then I will look thru the patches and when it gets to the ones I put in from the editor it will freeze again ? Has anyone else had this problem ?

Double check you are using the latest Helix Edit application.  Needs to be the 2.00.1 version, not 1.12 or earlier.  If on a Mac, in the top menu bar, click "Helix" -> "About Helix".  Not sure how to check on Windows, but it's probably similar.

post-2278677-0-90928100-1468123190_thumb.png