fremen

Fremen's Helix presets

My god, what a beautiful sounding Pink Floyd tribute band. Simply awesome.

Thank you ! You can check our full live videos in this playlist, there's even a full 2 hours+ show :

• Like 1

Thanks Fremen, I bought all your preset pack and enjoyed them so much! Save me lots of time.

would you consider doing presets by request? If possible, can you do Satriani tone by album or his tone area? I’m more than happy to purchase!!

Thanks for your comments ! I don't currently do presets by request, maybe in the future... However my next pack will probably be about song based presets, songs that most heavy rock cover bands plays, and I'll probably throw in some Satch songs too

New pack for HX Stomp :

This pack has 102 presets and 101 IRs for the HX Stomp with firmware 2.91 and above. The idea was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make acoustic simulation presets for each of them, to maximize the chances to have presets that will fit your guitar. These are brand new presets, not a simple conversion of the Helix versions : I used 5 different acoustic guitar sounds sources to make these, so for each instrument/pickup selector position (like a Fender Stratocaster in neck position), there are five different presets, each using a specific IR made from one of the five acoustic sources. Each preset also has 3 snapshots.

https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/hx-stomp-acoustic-simulation-pack/

Free presets (link below) and pack update :

I used a new procedure to convert my acoustic IRs into HX Stomp (and Helix) format, and re-tweaked all the presets from the HX Stomp acoustic Simulation pack accordingly. This video shows the 10 presets for a Fender Stratocaster.
You can download two free presets, and their IRs, from this pack here :
  • Like 1

I'm using the Classic Rock presets right now in the studio, working on a new album. This pack has become my "go to" set of presets when I'm looking for the perfect tone. I can always find what I need there without a lot of tweaking or work needed. The included matching IRs are the frosting for all of the lovely cakes. Thanks for making presets .... they never disappoint.

• Like 2

Thanks soundog, can't wait to hear that album !

Now also available for the Pod GO, the Pink Floyd presets pack, with presets for 26 songs. If the demo is for the HX Stomp version, the sounds for the Pod GO version are exactly the same 

These 81 presets covers 26 Pink Floyd songs : Another brick in the wall Pt 1 & 2, The happiest days of our  lives, Breathe, Comfortably numb, Echoes, Goodbye blue sky, Have a  cigar, Hey you, High hopes, In the flesh, Marooned, Money, Mother, On  the turning away, Run like hell, Shine on you crazy diamond, The final  cut, The great gig in the sky, Time, Us and them, Any color you like,  Brain damage/Eclipse, Wish you were here, Young lust (with “Sorrow”  intro). Also included are 8 user cabs (IRs). 

The  songs are those I play with my Pink Floyd cover band. Most of the time  we cover the original studio versions, sometimes it’s the live versions.  For “Mother”, we play the Roger Waters “The Wall” live version ; for  “Any color you like”, the Dream Theater cover version. “Money” is  tweaked for the “Delicate sound of thunder” live version, “Comfortably  numb” too. Note that I used an Axe-Fx II, then Axe-FX III, live with my  band. This pack, made after receiving many requests, is a recreation of  those Axe-Fx presets, also available for the Line 6 Helix (in my "Big Pack") & HX  Stomp.

Does this pack offer anything newer than previous Pink Floyd offerings - it says 81 songs that seems to be more than before - thanks Buddy

No, it cover the same songs, but for the Pod GO, many songs needs multiple presets, where with the Helix, I used snapshots. The Pod Go is much more limited, no dual amps etc

11 hours ago, fremen said:

No, it cover the same songs, but for the Pod GO, many songs needs multiple presets, where with the Helix, I used snapshots. The Pod Go is much more limited, no dual amps etc

I have a pod go but only for an interface - I use Helix native in studio one daw - noticed you had a bunch of tones for each song do you think it might be interesting to try this non snapshot versions in a helix native ? might have some interesting tones - what do you think - I like to support you just curious what you think 

If you don't have the Helix version, you can try it, for sure ; but the Helix version, with more CPU power, has more stuff, and most presets cover a full song, with snapshots.

• Like 1

eoy-jpg.76693

End of year sales are now on ! get -25% on all my presets packs with the code "BYEBYE2020"

New : I ported my Rockman X100 tonematch preset to the HX Stomp (Rock pack) and the Pod Go (Metal vol. 1 pack) :

Free 3.01 presets added to some of my Helix & HX Stomp packs !
Helix users : I added bonus presets in the following packs :
- "The Djent pack" : 2 new presets (with Das Benzin amp models)
- "Big Pack add-on" : 12 new presets (with Das Benzin and Us Princess amp models, and some new effects too)
HX Stomp users : I added bonus presets in the following packs :
- "Djent & Prog Metal" : 2 new presets (with Das Benzin amp models)
- "Cleans" : 6 new presets (US Princess amp model)
- "Metal" : 4 new presets (with Das Benzin amp models)
To access the new presets, just re-download the .zip file from the "purchase history" section of my website ( https://fremenpresets.com/line-6-helix/ and https://fremenpresets.com/line-6-hx-stomp/ )
  • Thanks 2

Some parts of a song from my band, with guitars reamped through Helix Native v 3.0, using the Das Benzin (Diezel VH4) amp model.

Song : "Priceless innocence", by Feedback, originally released in 1991, and re-recorded for Feedback's second album, "A moment of transition" (2009). Full version of the song (not with Helix though) here :

OMG, the playing is fantastic, but the cat battles in the background are also good. One cat magically teleports at 50 seconds in. He reappears in another dimension.

• Like 2

I never get bored with them for sure ! :)

I just released a video demo for my Pod Go Pink Floyd presets :

9 hours ago, fremen said:

Purchased - use pod as an interface but had to try these - thanks much

9 hours ago, fremen said:

I just released a video demo for my Pod Go Pink Floyd presets :

• Like 1

You never disappoint - they sound great - thank you much 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:13 PM, fremen said:
Free 3.01 presets added to some of my Helix & HX Stomp packs !
Helix users : I added bonus presets in the following packs :

Im a bit confused you have presets instead of snapshots for each tone ? thanks much 

How can I reverse the up and down direction for presets (snapshots) - not seeing anyway of doing that like you could in helix

The  Pod Go is not powerful enough to use snapshots for most of the presets - in the same song I may need a different amp model, a drive instead of a modulation etc. So, for consistency, I used different presets instead of snapshots (plus, you can't name those). Only in a few presets (like In The Flesh, Young Lust) I could have used snapshots to alternate between rhythm and lead but i find it easier to use all the presets the same way

• Like 1

Thanks much you have done a great job - you did a super job getting around its limitations :)

Thank you !

I'm having sales this week-end, for my birthday :

688300186_Fremensbirthdaysales.thumb.jpg.1cad44ca2738fa5187978312b4c97200.jpg