Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

does helix have that protective film on the scribble strips from the factory?

jimbojamz

Yup. If it is a new Helix Floor, there will be the thin plastic film on the Scribble Strips and the Main Display screen.

It is easy to remove and replace with inexpensive and common Protective Film as used for Tablets. Simply razor cut to size and apply.

I did the same for the main display screen. All from a sheet of Tablet protective film for a 12" Samsung Tablet. There may be sufficient material from a 10" tablet. Simply measure before you buy to be sure.

I purchased one of these for the main screen. I like the way it protects the edges around the screen.

https://www.glenndelaune.com/patch%20downloads.htm#xl_Screen:32Protector

Yup. If it is a new Helix Floor, there will be the thin plastic film on the Scribble Strips and the Main Display screen.

It is easy to remove and replace with inexpensive and common Protective Film as used for Tablets. Simply razor cut to size and apply.

I did the same for the main display screen. All from a sheet of Tablet protective film for a 12" Samsung Tablet. There may be sufficient material from a 10" tablet. Simply measure before you buy to be sure.

Tablet protective film? Nice idea. Getting some for the scribble strips and footpedal screen.