Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can I switch cab emulation off on one output?

Phil_GMC

Hello folks,

I'd like to send my left 1/4 output to my Valve amp's return and the two xlr outs to my recording interface. I need to be able to record stuff with stereo effects sometimes, that's why I'm sending the xlr l/r to my interface.

What I want to do though, is switch off cab emulation on the 1/4 out but keep it on the xlrs. Is this possible?

Cheers

Phil

Thanks folks,

I've bought Glenn DeLaune's stripped down amps pack so I'll try to change them for that. He has created them with all four paths open. They're pretty good too even though he is only using the stock cabs and they're a great learning tool as you have a good amp set up to start with.

Cheers

Phil

Another way to add an output without the cab model without having to give up a whole path is to simply put a send block right before the cab block and then use that 1/4" send as the output to your amp. The main difference is the Helix's master volume knob won't affect this output, but you can change it's level by adjusting the Send parameter in the send block.