willjrock

A new reverb for Helix to ease the pain of the 2.50 delay

Just a preset for you gents in this here Helix forum, since the update was delayed. Maybe you will feel as if you got a new reverb that you never knew you had...and a VERY good one to boot. Copy it and paste it at the end of one of your presets and call it reverb. :D  If youve never created a verb before in this manner, you should find it pretty refreshing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/359mvfek0ii3xvr/reverb.hlx?dl=0

Tried downloading it, twice. Just a blank preset. Am I missing something?

Sorry guys no, should be a single block preset. I apologize for that. Let me investigate for a minute.

Very efficient way to make a nice lush and wide reverb/delay effect. Thanks.

Speaking of "Single-block" presets -  I look forward to the day ( in 3.0? )  when :

HELIX allows us to create and access a separate set of presets - for each effect model ( and amp/cab models too - why not ? ).  So that when loading up one of the new reverbs for example one can select from several pre-made factory presets for that reverb model, and then if needed - create , save and share online some more. 

oh look.... 

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Model-Presets-presets-per-effect-model-type/870115-23508#idea-tab-comments

• Upvote 1

Sounds nice. Thanks!

Very efficient way to make a nice lush and wide reverb/delay effect. Thanks.

Thank YOU fellas. I hope you get some use out of it.

Speaking of "Single-block" presets -  I look forward to the day ( in 3.0? )  when :

HELIX allows us to create and access a separate set of presets - for each effect model ( and amp/cab models too - why not ? ).  So that when loading up one of the new reverbs for example one can select from several pre-made factory presets for that reverb model, and then if needed - create , save and share online some more. 

oh look.... 

Up!

Great, another stereo only reverb. Just kidding, very cool. I experimented by turning the high cut even lower. Changes it from more spring-like to more plate-like.

• Upvote 1