Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looking for Helix hardware factory patches for Native

jesuscares

I think I see the problem. You are trying to import a setlist file (*.hls) when Helix Native is expecting a preset file (*.hlx).

On page 15 of the Helix Native manual you can find out about restoring the factory setlists / presets.

Thanks.I am actually looking for the Helix hardware set list as I think they are different from the Native set list.(Am I right? ). So restoring Native set list is not the issue.

I am so sorry!

Please click "Customtone" above the error message and choose one of Helix items.

Thanks.Custom tone only gives me single patches & not set list. I am looking for patches that comes with a Helix floor processor. Since I own only Native I don’t have access to it.

Maybe someone can send me their Helix patches set list.Hope Native will be able to read it.

Thanks.I am actually looking for the Helix hardware set list as I think they are different from the Native set list.(Am I right? ). So restoring Native set list is not the issue.

I don't see why they would be different, and I don't think they are. Why do you think they are?

So I did a quick check of preset names and I didn't see any differences between the factory presets in Helix v2.50 and Helix Native v1.50. I only checked two presets, both in Factory 1. I know that presets 28A and 32A changed in Helix v2.50 from Helix v2.30, and the same new presets appear in Helix Native 1.50. I haven't done a detailed comparison of every preset in both factory setlists but I think you can be about 99% sure that you are not missing anything.

So I did a quick check of preset names and I didn't see any differences between the factory presets in Helix v2.50 and Helix Native v1.50. I only checked two presets, both in Factory 1. I know that presets 28A and 32A changed in Helix v2.50 from Helix v2.30, and the same new presets appear in Helix Native 1.50. I haven't done a detailed comparison of every preset in both factory setlists but I think you can be about 99% sure that you are not missing anything.

Sounds very good. I remember using a friend's Helix floorboard & thought I came across patches that were not on the Native presets. Just a hunch !