Megadeth1313

HX Stomp SetList (Free)

Hello.....HX Stomp Family.....

I'm sharing one of my back-up Set List in the hope that new folks to the Line 6  HX Stomp can start jammin'.

All you have to do is load or import the set list via' USB Poof  !!!!! you have new Patches....

PS... These all were made from the basic unit of the Line 6 HX Stomp.... NO IR's NEEDED !!!!

Yeah !!!!!   Your Friend …...KingSlayer

HX Storage Vault.hls

• Thanks 1

Thanks mate! Although i am a full floor helix owner i appreciate it! Well done!

You Welcome.... arislaf …….  If you have some Set list with New Patches that will work with the HX stomp.... I would love to use them

Thx KingSlayer   795 

On 4/23/2019 at 5:25 PM, Megadeth1313 said:

Here is the factory Setting Patches....

Factory Settings.hls

Many thanks for this one!!! Wish my patches were simple enough to get to the stomp. As soon as 2.8 will come out, I will prepare some from native to stomp!

Thanks Brother..... Me too.... come on 2.8

How are the setlist working out for you Arislaf ???? Do you  have any cool patches for me Like ….. Surf rock.... Blues..... and my fav. METAL \mm/  :)

12 minutes ago, Megadeth1313 said:

Thanks Brother..... Me too.... come on 2.8

How are the setlist working out for you Arislaf ???? Do you  have any cool patches for me Like ….. Surf rock.... Blues..... and my fav. METAL \mm/  :)

Setlist not working at all, on bot native and helix floor :( Guess have to wait untill 2.8 

As for my patches have plenty, especially for metal!!! Wait until we receive 2.8 and I will fix you up!! BTW, did you try the legacy heavy distortion before the dual rectifier? Or the legacy blue treble comb before a metal amp? Small tips to keep us up until 2.8!!

Ps, if you want you can check up with native trial these: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4r7gucctc4ydkye/AACzuVidRrsSbORyqG72fpwSa?dl=0

Thanks Brother.....  I'll try  legacy heavy distortion before the dual rectifier? Or the legacy blue treble comb before a metal amp? Small tips to keep us up until 2.8!!

Come on 2.8

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Megadeth1313 said:

Thanks Brother.....  I'll try  legacy heavy distortion before the dual rectifier? Or the legacy blue treble comb before a metal amp? Small tips to keep us up until 2.8!!

Come on 2.8

Heavy distortion (boss metalzone ) before the recto, and blue treble comp before any metal amp! Tell me your results! 

3 hours ago, Megadeth1313 said:

Try these...…. Arislaf

From my HX Stomp My Fav Metal Paches...

KingSlayer.hlx

(8)-Ball.hlx

Thanks a lot brother! Wish we could get some beers together at a rock/metal bar! How did youchange the format to helix floor from helix stomp? Maybe i can reverse engineer it to sent you some stomp presets!

38 minutes ago, Megadeth1313 said:

this is all my stuff so far..... enjoy

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Megadeth1313 said:

It's all in the patches.... Start from the beginning the guitar symbol and move toward the back either reverb or cab....

Allen's Setlist.hls

My bad, what i mean is how you did the hls to hlx?

I made these from scratch..... from my HX Stomp.....I do not know how to convert them ???? to Helix Main system ??? Sorry my brother

• Upvote 1

If you Can try the KingSlayer Patch..... It's my main Megadeth patch....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Megadeth1313 said:

If you Can try the KingSlayer Patch..... It's my main Megadeth patch....

Wish i could, but both native and floor dont recognise them. Will send you today my 3 best patches, jcm 800, jcm900(emulated) and electric. If they dont work i will take pictures and upload them.

Thanks again brother, 2.8 will solve our problems.

If this opens, tell me so i can send you ,ore, if not, I will upload pictures of settings.

JCM 800 S.hlx

On 5/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, Megadeth1313 said:

This is An Updated SetList…..06-01-2019

Allen's Setlist.hls

Well done brother, your patches are amazing!!! I loved black widow and kingslayer, but the rest of the are again extremely good!! 

Firmware  2.80 is coming...………Yeah !!!!!!!!!

I tried the new Firmware it sucks...… I when back to my Line 6 Firehawk.... It sounds better than my HX Stomp.... :(

1 hour ago, Megadeth1313 said:

I tried the new Firmware it sucks...… I when back to my Line 6 Firehawk.... It sounds better than my HX Stomp.... :(

I . . . what?!

I have the Firehawk, but it doesn't sound better. It's simpler, and it sounds good, no doubt about that, but . . .

And what is there to hate about free stuff in 2.8?!

Witam. Jestem początkującym użytkownikiem hx stomp. Używam go do basu. Czy mógłby ktoś pomóc i udostępnić setlist dla basu. Pozdrawiam