phil_m

POD Go manual now available

Thanks Phil. Great news.  Any idea when the editor will be ready ?  Do you know if the release date is still on schedule for April ?  Think the release of manual is a good sign release will be on or near scheduled April release date.

16 minutes ago, marhil said:

Thanks Phil. Great news.  Any idea when the editor will be ready ?  Do you know if the release date is still on schedule for April ?  Think the release of manual is a good sign release will be on or near scheduled April release date.

Retailers should be getting their first shipments in April, yes. It appears that all of the units in those shipments are already spoken for in the way of pre-orders, though.

I pre-ordered one back in February. Hopefully I'm on the list for the first batch.

Genuinely away to make a cup of tea and have a good read of this, love a new manual :D :D 

On 3/11/2020 at 11:01 AM, marhil said:

POD Go Edit is available now, but as with HX Edit, it won't really do anything unless you have POD Go connected.

I just bought and registered my POD Go. Simple question: I've owned a lot of Line 6 gear over the years, right back to the original 'vintage' POD, and they always came with paper manuals/booklets, usually an owner's manual and a Pilot's Guide. I didn't get anything like that with the POD Go, only the warranty, Firmware and Cheat Sheet paperwork.
Was the box missing the manuals, or are they only available online? (Sometimes it's faster and easier to flip through a book.)

Thanks...

14 minutes ago, windowman said:

I just bought and registered my POD Go. Simple question: I've owned a lot of Line 6 gear over the years, right back to the original 'vintage' POD, and they always came with paper manuals/booklets, usually an owner's manual and a Pilot's Guide. I didn't get anything like that with the POD Go, only the warranty, Firmware and Cheat Sheet paperwork.
Was the box missing the manuals, or are they only available online? (Sometimes it's faster and easier to flip through a book.)

Thanks...

The full manual is only available online. The only printed documentation that comes in the box is the Cheat Sheet, as you said.

• Like 1

Thanks, Phil. That's what I thought. To be a further PITA, I'll probably want to replace the power supply with something a little more heavy duty and definitely a longer cord.

Would you happen to know what I'd be looking for there or if Line 6 sells a better, more durable option?