Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Before you rollback...

phil_m

Please try doing a factory reset and Restore from Backup! That seems to clear up most of the weird issues people have. There are a few bugs known bugs - the tap tempo thing, the volume knob, and a few others - and those will be dealt with in a hotfix very soon. But don’t just assume because something is different that it’s a bug that’s affecting the whole line. Sometimes it’s a global setting that has been changed, and sometimes it’s just something that the reset will fix.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gunpointmetal said:

I'm kind curious as to how these bugs seem to pop up on some devices and not others. Aside from my globals being defaulted, all my patches reloaded fine, tuner works fine, volume knob works fine, etc and I didn't even do a reset/restore after the update. 

My experience as well. 

31 minutes ago, gunpointmetal said:

I'm kind curious as to how these bugs seem to pop up on some devices and not others. Aside from my globals being defaulted, all my patches reloaded fine, tuner works fine, volume knob works fine, etc and I didn't even do a reset/restore after the update. 

It is odd... All of my global settings seem to be fine on my Rack after all the various betas for this release. I haven’t done a reset in quite awhile. I wonder if it’s related to people not doing a reset with the prior update?

44 minutes ago, gunpointmetal said:

I'm kind curious as to how these bugs seem to pop up on some devices and not others.

It's odd, I'll grant you that... but it's also predictable. It's a computer...and when it suits them, computers do weird $hit.

• Upvote 1