Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Will Sonicport Work With The Mini Ipad Retina?

vampire18

I have been reading contradicting posts on the matter, so I would love if anyone can help me out.

I am looking into buying the SonicPort and using it with my iPad retina(64bit, retina, 7.04)for practice with Mobile POD and recording with GB. Can I buy it safely and rest assure that everything will work as expected?

Sorry - I was too hasty and did not understand the detailed specs of your iPad. It probably won't work since the compatibility specs mention neither the 5s nor the Air. I don't think anything has changed since the time of the thread you refer to.

I see... And there is no information on when are they planning to add such support? I have stumbled on to this page completely by mistake, I think its a bit misleading that they don't at least put a little star saying it doesn't support the latest generation of devices, as I, and probably anyone, would assume it does.

......, I think its a bit misleading that they don't at least put a little star saying it doesn't support the latest generation of devices, as I, and probably anyone, would assume it does.

Maybe. but assuming anything that's not stated would be a mistake. Manufacturers (not just Line 6) declare what IS supported, not what isn't. It's pointless and probably impossible to always maintain a current list of what isn't supported.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...