evanteatum

Dt25 + Podhd500 + Variax Can I Use Ipad To Edit Tones?-

That's actually a really good idea.. Especially since they have voyaged into those waters with the AmPlIfI gear

On a completely unrelated topic, love the avatar pic! Dark Side of the Rainbow - so cool when the film shifts into color in sync with the music, so bizarre.

That's actually a really good idea.. Especially since they have voyaged into those waters with the AmPlIfI gear

And the Sonic Port...odd that iOS would be embraced for some products and not others. I know a bunch of guys who all keep an iPad on a music stand on stage for lyrics, set lists, etc. Wouldn't be that hard to build an app for HD edit.

I bought the amplifi also for my office - LOVE the GUI for ipad for tone editing- easy and intuitive- 

the GUI for HD 500 for use with Variax is not - and using the little window on hd 500 is redic. and very difficult 

line 6 : please make hd 500/ variax /dt25  edting software compatible with ipad and  more like the editing software of AMPLIFI - it would be much easier-

love the tones but not the learning curve -

(I still cant split the signal to get acoustic tones out of the xlr outs and the electric tone out of the line 6 D link !)

I use the edit program because it is easier to see and work with - but I need to spend more time with it i guess.

I simply want to male an acoustic patch that by[asses the D6 link , goes xlr out thru the HD 500 to FOH ( and full range speakr/monitor.