Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line6 Powercab Survey

Wondo100

Very interesting. Line 6 just sent out a survey about the Powercab and are asking about liked and used features as well as satisfaction. Maybe @rd2rk, you might have ruffled some feathers. But it seems ruffled feathers do not lead to a response, just a survey. Maybe they will come out with a new version? In any event, I am no longer an owner of any power cab. My Helix runs into my H&K GMs and Greenies and V30s. Happy camper! Would I get a new version? Maybe, because for me right now, ease of use, integration is important. I already know they sound good, but dependability is another issue. If they fix what is broke maybe I would consider going back again. But as of now....NO! And for those that cannot jump in to a new version, they better do some firmware updates and help out the loyal keepers of the faith. 

• Upvote 1

I have the pc112+ and the 212+, play them stacked on top of each other, using the FRFR Raw and the helix floor, and love the sound.  I guess since I don't mess with the internal speaker sims (forgive if saying that wrong), but I have not had the issues.

Where did you get the survey?

I have the PC+112.

I got the survey and hoped that Line6 wanted some personal feedback too, but no.

Kinda pissed that it seemed to be nosing around for interest in their next version of a PC (maybe with a new cool marketing name to lure more $800 sales) leaving us version 1 owners right where we are. I'm not sure Line6 ever abandoned a product so soon as with this product.

• Thanks 2