Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Feature

bigfishcatcher

On 12/21/2022 at 11:51 PM, rd2rk said:

Post your idea here

Line 6 Ideas - by IdeaScale | Popular

Community is set to Read Only. Any update operation is not allowed.

Not sure if IdeaScale is working for you, but I (and others) haven’t been able to register a vote for the last couple of weeks. See above. ^^^^^ I’ve also seen a post from a guy who tried to register to post a suggestion and has had nil response for over a week. AFAIK, @PierM sent a PM to Frank asking for a status report - awaiting a reply. Yawn.

Not only do Line 6 staff not bother to visit here, it appears they no longer take any interest in IdeaScale. I tried to email the contact on IdeaScale and got the email bounced. When I checked his profile on LinkedIn, he ceased working for Line 6 way back in 2015.

Jeeziz! Maybe time to move on over to TGP full time! 

link:

Edited by datacommando
Link
  • Upvote 2

On 12/21/2022 at 5:27 PM, datacommando said:

Not only do Line 6 staff not bother to visit here, it appears they no longer take any interest in IdeaScale. I tried to email the contact on IdeaScale and got the email bounced. When I checked his profile on LinkedIn, he ceased working for Line 6 way back in 2015.

As a powercab owner I'm getting used to this crap. 

I opened a support ticket on this. Probably never hear back, but WTH.

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2022 at 1:27 AM, datacommando said:

Community is set to Read Only. Any update operation is not allowed.

Not sure if IdeaScale is working for you, but I (and others) haven’t been able to register a vote for the last couple of weeks. See above. ^^^^^ I’ve also seen a post from a guy who tried to register to post a suggestion and has had nil response for over a week. AFAIK, @PierM sent a PM to Frank asking for a status report - awaiting a reply. Yawn.

Jeeziz! Maybe time to move on over to TGP full time! 

link:

Unfortunately no answers. Ideascale still looks abandoned, pretty much like this place.

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2022 at 9:06 AM, PierM said:

Unfortunately no answers. Ideascale still looks abandoned, pretty much like this place.

Yeah! It’s like a ghost town in here - you can almost see the tumbleweed rolling through the deserted streets!

Edit: 

Maybe they really are working on Helix Mk2 

• Like 1