I used to use my interface on my laptop. When I installed POD Farm back then, it was fine. Everything went smoothly. I recently just bought a brand new PC. I want to set it up like my old computer. However, when I was on the connecting device step, Line 6 Monkey wouldn't log in. It gave me a window that told me to connect to internet. It said "Unknown server error occurred. I am connected to internet, my interface is plugged in. All I need to do is log in, connect my interface, and authorize it, but I obviously can't do all of that when I can't even connect to Line 6 server and log in. 

Please help if anyone has came across a similar problem.

• Upvote 1

Try again just in case the servers were down.

If you still have problems try temporarily disabling any firewalls/anti-virus programs.

I have the same problem.

I disabled my antivirus software, made an exception for both Line 6 Monkey and Pod Farm 2 in my firewall.

That didn't work, so I completely disabled my firewall as well.

Is there anything I can do about it?

any chance you're internet is satellite based? Line6 servers don't play nice with satellite internet.

I haven't got the slightest clue
I can't find it on the site of my internet provider

But I did install it on this computer before, before it crashed and I haven't changed provider since.

I can't get the Line 6 Monkey logged in, even though I am on the net right now obviously. It says Reason: (CODE 8000200E) No client for protocol exists.

I did try turning off firewall etc (even though I don't think any company should have anything where they have to advise that) and that did no good.

This computer is meant only for music and I don't even want it on the net. I had to move it and now I see it was for nothing but risking my computer with no firewall and not being able to do a simple update and install.  How do I make this work? I am on the internet, I am typing this, I downloaded the Line 6 Monkey and was obviously able to sign in for this forum, but it says I can't sign in with this Monkey program, It's obviously not the computer nor the internet provider nor my modem or anything else.

Moving this was a waste of time, and we were going to havwe a recording session but can't because of this. I need to know how to get what should be simple to work.

Thanks.

Bump....... Just bought a new laptop and same thing....... My UX2 isn't even being recognized by Monkey....... 

I had this problem- hadn't used monkey in ages. Said it wouldn't connect etc code 80001020 or 30 etc. I went onto website and updated monkey to the latest version (1.68) and all worked fine. Hope this helps...