Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

IRs not changing with snapshots


JeffMarshMusic
 Share

Recommended Posts

My Helix Stadium does not change IRs when changing snapshots.

 

I know it has something to do with “disregard or revert“ edits. But I’ve tried various settings, and it just is not working. I could probably have multiple IR’s and enable them and disable them between snapshots, but this should work… Right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So far as I am aware, Snapshots can change the parameter settings of a block, but not the device represented by the block.  On Fractal modellers, you can have up to four different devices (amps, drives etc) within the channels of a block, and the channels can be changed with snapshots or scenes.  With Helix or Stadium, it is one device per block within a preset.  A different IR is a different device, and only one can be assigned to a block.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cab IR's are the notable exception to this rule (and I've submitted a feature request for similar behavior with proxy clones). Mentioned specifically in the online manual here. Jeff, have you tried setting the IR in a snapshot and saving your entire preset afterwards? If so, a bug report may be in order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...