-
Posts
85 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by enjalt
-
I suggest, (if you have some DSP available) to put in your chain the X IR you want as separate blocks. I don't know if you can change IR with snapshot but even if you can , there will be a gap in the change due to the loading. That's not the idea with the snapshot functionality. As contrary if you put 2 blocs and active/desactive the desired block with the snapshot functionality, you won't have this issue cause the 2 IR will be loaded at the preset selection.
-
I don't know at all because I got patches for each song setlist where my graviton M2 send sometimes 5-6 midi commands. As the problem happened to me I tried to tweak some parameters in my MIDI routing (add delays in my Midi commands when there's toomuch info at the same time) I noticed these problems types are present when I send at the same time MIDI commands for: - Setlist selection + song selection + tempo fix + some extra minor commands So i started to think it may be the midi flow but I'm not confident enough to say it's that or not
-
Not at all cause I don't know if it is a bug or just if it's normal due to a midi flow too much intensive
-
Hi I work with forscore, a Luminite graviton M2 and the stadium XL Floor and i had exactly the same problem (select Midi command Stadium playlist + Stadium song doesn't work) I've anyway managed to make it work by setting a delay (3ms) to the midi command Stadium Song thanks to the M2 Hope it'll be improved in the future
-
Hi, Did you check the following prequisites: WAV (.wav), AIFF (.aif), FLAC (.flac), or OGG Vorbis (.ogg) Maximum length of 13 minutes play time Sample Rate of 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96kHz Bit rate of 16, 24, or 32-bit Mono or stereo
-
If you want to use both XLR out (or Jack L/R out) this way, it's effectively the only way. But you can use too (if you don't want to pan): Jack L out, Send 1,2,3,4 or any output available: https://manuals.line6.com/en/helix-stadium/live
-
Hi You could use instant commands on each snapshot: For the snapshot display , it's there (the camera symbol on the top right named "Rhythm" in this template)
-
Hi , You have this one: https://www.thomann.fr/thon_case_line6_helix_stadium_xl.htm Regards
-
Where can I see the used processing power by a patch on the Helix ?
enjalt replied to RobBaartwijk's topic in Helix
Hi You can't but here's a usefull link https://benvesco.com/store/helix-dsp-allocations/ -
Hi. Did you think to check the default tempo value in your preset (when not synced to logic)? It may be too simple but can it be that you saved your preset with a random tempo so when you're not synced with logic, the tempo switch to the default value (global or per preset or snapshot)? Regards
-
Actually you have several methods. For example you can use a send /return bloc if the device you use for the boost can be used alone. In this case you'll have to insert the bloc send/return in your signal chain Or you can use MIDI using an external midi pedal, add a volume/gain bloc and in command center to set the activation. Anyway you'll have to put a bloc in your signal chain. This method can be used with an external EXP Pedal
-
Wouldn't it be better to: Stop Loop record and start loop playback at the same time? If not your loop won't be synced
-
could it be some sort of a MIDI latency issue?
-
you have to assign the looper on one switch then when you push the switch you'll have this: Press the FS7 (circle) to record your loop, FS8 to play/stop etc
-
That's not what I said, I mean , you can send for example Stereo Guitar -> XLR L&R outputs / Backing tracks L&R-> Jack L&R outputs / Click -> Send 1 Output Then send all to the mixer which have Aux outputs I presume. Each Bandmember have his/her own aux dedicated and can make his own mix with what is connected to the mixer. With the mixer you can simply have the click in the Aux Outputs and put the volume to 0 to frontstage (excuse my english)
-
You can send the click to the mixer too.... Mix it with the rest of the tracks in the IEM and low the volume on the FOH
-
Helix Stadium Looper - Did Line6 really forgot the quantize function???
enjalt replied to enjalt's topic in Helix Stadium
It's still a downside, many of us play with a click and not 100% on backing tracks. It's still usefull to have a quantize function on a looper cause we can't be 100% precise using it in a band with a click. It cause an audible delay after a few measures. (we're not robots lol) Showcase is very cool (it seems anyway) but it do not cover this situation. I think it would be an important improvement to make this function possible. It was (for me) the only thing i could reproach to the original Helix. I can't hear that it's not possible or not wished on this new device. hope we'll have some official communication on this point soon anyway -
But you don't have the value (in percents) anymore...
-
I Think he mentionned this:
-
Hi I was curious about the Stadium's manual (https://manuals.line6.com/en/helix-stadium/rev-a-v1.1.0/quick-start) cause I would like to know if we would have a quantized looper on this product. I may have missed the information but I'm chocked that this new product doesn't have this function. I'm really disapointed. It's really a big downside for me. The Stadium would have been perfect
-
Expanding the HX Effects with a Midi controller (i.e. to change snapshots)
enjalt replied to Hypnonaut89's topic in Helix
You can fin actualy MC6pro or MC8pro which are very visual. or you can find online second hands on MC6 MKII/MC8 MKII which are great too (no need to wait). If you sync the two units you'll be able to make it work like you want to do. I'm using it with the full Helix units for other uses. it works well BTW i'm in France too so don't hesitate to MP in french if it's easier for you. Regards -
Expanding the HX Effects with a Midi controller (i.e. to change snapshots)
enjalt replied to Hypnonaut89's topic in Helix
Hi I would suggest to look to the morningstar products (MC4, MC6 etc) , they're easy to program/use. You can do pretty whatever you want to do in your case -
Wow, What Program Change do you send to cause this? Could you send more details (where the desired patch is located in your HX stomp?/ Is there a specific snapshot you have to select?/ what #CC or #PC do you use on logic to command your HX)
-
Hi, I don't think there's a midi command to simulate this FS3 function but... It may be fastidious but you can try Tthe following solution. (can work only if you play with a sequenced song with a Tempo track). Assuming your stomp receving midi clock and tempo track from logic: 1> Save your preset with (even done manually the LFO Timed to your song). The preset will be (normally) saved with the good parameters 2> Go to your logic (or any MAO soft) projet and insert a CC command to select your preset (even if you're already on it, it will reload the preset) on the 1rst Bar at the beginning of your song (with or without latency compensation if necessary) I'm not 100% sure but it should work Regards