Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Very Serious Problem, Help Me

guilhordas

You have a sticky switch.  Use some contact cleaner inside the 1 button and push it a lot.  Then spray some more contact cleaner and do it again.  This should clear up the stickiness and your switches will work normally.  Make sure you have your Pod unplugged when you do this.

If your talking about the footswitches getting confused and switching back and forth between each other I've never experienced this but if I did I would reinstall the firmware without saving presets, do a global reset and then calibrate the pedal. Essentially start over 'cause as they say in hills "Sumth'in ain't right"

I bought brand new,

I'm curious as to why this has happened to it. This problem is new to me. Can you think of anything that has happened to it in the recent past? Such as being subject to a very high humidity or moisture? Electronics sometimes do very wierd things when subject to alot of moisture even when it's in the air. How about static electricity being plugged in while theres a lightening storm, or even just dropped hard.

• Upvote 1

I do not know what can be, I do many gigs a week and I carry the pod inside the car, on a case , but the pod can be hit or may have entered the smoke of dry ice inside, or water, I do not know, mon, a technician will examine and clean inside, any news I comment here

thanks for your attention

I do not know what can be, I do many gigs a week and I carry the pod inside the car, on a case , but the pod can be hit or may have entered the smoke of dry ice inside, or water, I do not know, mon, a technician will examine and clean inside, any news I comment here

thanks for your attention

Cool, let a tech look at it, he'll give you an expert opinion. Let us know if you find out what's causing that problem if ya can. Good Luck !!!

today the guy that sold me pod took my broken pod and gave me one brand new, so, unfortanely ,IÃŒI never know what happened with my unity

As long as you got one that works is all that matters.