Sign in to follow this  
torgeirthoresen

Delete Or Update Published Tones

If I create a tone and publish it, is there a way to modify the published tone so others can see my changes (without changing the tone's name and publishing another)? Or do I have to create new versions of the same tone, e.g 1, 2, 3, by renaming it and publishing again.

Alternatively, is there a way of deleting a published tone, so I can republish another with the same name?

Best regards,

Torgeir

If I create a tone and publish it, is there a way to modify the published tone so others can see my changes (without changing the tone's name and publishing another)? Or do I have to create new versions of the same tone, e.g 1, 2, 3, by renaming it and publishing again.

Alternatively, is there a way of deleting a published tone, so I can republish another with the same name?

Best regards,

Torgeir

Sadly as of know I don't believe there is. Pop over to idea scale and vote on that feature though an we might get it

just number them by version or adding Rev.# after the title, some might like one you edited before the changes.

• Upvote 1

What they could do is show the most recent version BUT keep all previous versions in a sub menu