8 replies to this topic

#1 brend

brend

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

Здравствуйте. Извините, я не знаю английского языка. Надеюсь, не смотря на это Вы мне поможете.
За последние три дня два раза слетела flash memory. С помощью Monkey в первый раз я восстанновил, сделав огромное колличество попыток. Но во второй раз уже два дня нет результата. Я уже несколько раз переустанавливал драйвера и саму Monkey, пробовал все порты usb, сбросил все свои  пресеты, patch's, до заводских настроек, пробовал через safe mode на X3.....но все тщетно, постоянно показывает code 80007211. Пожалуйста, помогите, POD X3 это единственная возможность сейчас играть.

Attached Files

#2 brend

brend

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hello. Sorry, I don't know any English, tried to transfer via Googl translator. I hope, in spite of that you will help me.
Over the past three days, twice fell off flash memory. With the help of the Monkey for the first time I restored by making a surprising number of attempts. But for the second time already two days no result. I have already deleted several times and again installed drivers and the Monkey, have tried all usb ports, dumped all its presets, patch's, to the factory settings, tried it through safe mode on X 3 ...but all in vain, constantly shows code 80007211. You are welcome help, POD X 3 is the only opportunity to play now.

#3 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4993 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

Try different USB ports and cables.

#4 brend

brend

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

Try different USB ports and cables.

I tried different ports usb, I tried different cables, I tried on another computer

#5 Digitedge2002

Digitedge2002

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

I have the same problem with my hd500x. could you fix it?

FPG

#6 maxoz

maxoz

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

I have the same problem. I keep getting the flash memory code 80007211. The monkey said that the flash was updated but the x3 display shows "Updating flash window for over an hour now.

Any suggestions?

#7 scoot13

scoot13

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

I have the same problem. I keep getting the flash memory code 80007211. The monkey said that the flash was updated but the x3 display shows "Updating flash window for over an hour now.

Any suggestions?

+1  same issue here... unable to update flash memory on my new HD500X

#8 TheDistant

TheDistant

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Flash memory (2.0,2.01) pod x3 live update file not working on osx...I've downloaded the file, but it's not recognizing it as a file that any application can open. Can anyone help???

#9 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5482 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

The file isn't anything that an application could open, really. You need to use Line 6's utility program, Line 6 Monkey to send the update to the X3L.

Once you download and install that, hook up your X3L with a USB cable, start the Monkey program, and it will guide you through the process of what to do. It's pretty painless, really.

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flash memory code 80007211, support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users