Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firmware 1.20

Skitterhawk

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same  "error while installing firmware update"....."Firmware update failed" issue while updating with my desktop via my USB 2.0 port (I had no issue before when I installed the 1.10 version). Anyway after reading this blog I tried using my laptop that has USB 3.0 port...well it did the job !

I definitely hearnthe "Fizz" and otherwise love this pedal. Unfortunately the original Fendwr Mustang amps had "Fizz" as well and was hard to ignore. I ended up selling it cause once you hear the "Fizz", you can't unhear it. Hopefully they fix it somehow. Not holding my breath though.

• 5 months later...

Run Line 6 Updater again (btw... did you update the Line 6 Updater program?). It provides instructions for recovery in case the update fails.

What happens if you follow those instructions over and over and there is no difference? The pedal always goes to Updating with all A B C D switch lights on and Line 6 Updater continues to error out.  The pedal is no longer usable.

• 6 months later...