Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix FW 1.04.1 (and Helix App 1.02) Now Available

Digital_Igloo

Ok, I just bought Helix and it comes with 1.01.2 stock, and I am going to upgrade to 1.04.1  and I have not made any user presets of my own,   so do I need to back up the factory pre-sets?  Are all the factory presets that come with 1.01.2, still going to be there after I upgrade? I need a step by step instructions on backing up factory presets if I need to do that. (one step at a time please, I'm new to this...lol)  

You will find Line 6 Updater in the software downloads section of this website (under the Support tab at the top of this page). Choose Line 6 Updater in the software field of the search area. You will also find Helix editor/librarian to download.

silverhead: Please give us the direct link to Helix editor/libarian. (Can't find it anywhere...)

Claus.

• 2 weeks later...

@Digital_Igloo  Any idea when Helix might support connection to Workbench?   I just purchased an "open box" Variax JTV-69, but is missing the USB Interface.   I'd really rather not have to spend another $99 on the interface when I should just be able to connect the JTV to my Helix via VDI and access Workbench that way.

• 3 weeks later...