Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix USB Flash Drive Contents

Kaske

Hi everyone, first time here.

I just bought Helix and got their USB flash drive. However, the drive seems corrupt, I couldn’t open it neither on Mac OS X nor in Windows. Is there any way I can get the contents from the drive? I don’t want to go back to the store for such a small thing.

By the way, this thing is awesome.

Hi everyone, first time here.

I just bought Helix and got their USB flash drive. However, the drive seems corrupt, I couldn’t open it neither on Mac OS X nor in Windows. Is there any way I can get the contents from the drive? I don’t want to go back to the store for such a small thing.

By the way, this thing is awesome.

I don't think there's anything on the flash drive that isn't available online. Mostly it's the user manuals which you can download from the Manuals section of this website.

You could probably just reformat the USB drive and copy over the latest Helix pdf and any other support documents you want to the provided USB drive.  That would give you the updated manual. If not I am sure Line6 would have no issue with sending out a replacement USB drive.

• 2 months later...

Is there anything other than the user manual in multiple languages?  The user manual itself says the flash drive "contains the manual you're reading now and more" - wondering if "more" is "the manual you're reading now in other languages" or if I'm missing out on something...

We were hoping to put some of Sean's videos on there (already on YouTube), but because they're only in English, it might violate certain regions' trade guidelines. The next version of the manual will remove the "and more" callout.

Distributing a hardware product across the world can be immensely complicated.