Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi .am having infuriating problems..

 

when i try log in line 6 it says could not make a connection to web server code 80001030

"Could not connect to the line 6 server".....

 

 

then code 800038c6 when i try to log in.. It just seems that line6 cant get online but connection is fine

 

Help...!

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What computer and OS are you using? What is your internet connection (cable/DSL modem, wireless, satellite, ..)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a solution to this? I'm having the same issue.

 

I'm running Windows 10 with a 20mbs cable modem.

Line6Monkey.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would try it with antivirus/firewalls/ad blockers disabled, first. Then if still no luck, open a support ticket with line6 at line6.com, log in to your account page and then start a support ticket from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also try downloading the file(s) directly from the downloads page instead of via Monkey. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try to install the latest version of Line 6 monkey, this work for me!!

(Monkey v1.77)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2016 at 1:19 PM, silverhead said:

What computer and OS are you using? What is your internet connection (cable/DSL modem, wireless, satellite, ..)?

Hi windows 10. Dsl modem. Thanks I'll try that download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 4:14 PM, Triryche said:

Also try downloading the file(s) directly from the downloads page instead of via Monkey. 

 

 

Yeah I downloaded from line 6 downloads.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 11:53 PM, pkremer said:

Try to install the latest version of Line 6 monkey, this work for me!!

(Monkey v1.77)

Thanks I'll try that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 3:59 PM, Gaz_Ham said:

I would try it with antivirus/firewalls/ad blockers disabled, first. Then if still no luck, open a support ticket with line6 at line6.com, log in to your account page and then start a support ticket from there.

I did disable all anti virus..so support ticket good idea. Ta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...