Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

A Cool Little Addition To My Board.

CraigGT

The black box behind the BigSky is a little gadget I put together last night (planning it took a bit longer).

Mains comes in the back, there's a mains outlet on the left which goes out to power the Helix and it also supplies over 1 amp of 9 volt dc to power the two Strymons.

So it only takes a single mains lead now as opposed to a mains lead and two wall warts!

I'm quite pleased with that.

Craig

post-2506435-0-70567800-1513024536_thumb.jpg

That looks awesome!

This is exactly what I've been looking for!

Do you have any info on the construction you could pass on please?

Thanks in advance.

Well this is the important bit Rysie, the rest is just a fused IEC inlet and an output socket.

https://www.rapidonline.com/vigortronix-vtx-214-010-109-10w-ac-dc-power-supply-single-output-9v-84-2195

Craig

Another nod to the amazing cable routing and precision pedal placement on your board. Also quite impressed by how clean your power hub is for a homemade device. You can tell anything I made myself by the jagged hacksaw and dremmel tool marring along all the edges, residue along the seams from over use of adhesive to compensate for using the wrong kind of adhesive for the material, mismatched zip ties all over the thing because I gave up with the adhesive, and at least one or two stray wires sticking out of it that I claim are for "future upgrades."