Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

There's got to be a better way.

mitchmarkell

I'm just trying to "move in" to my user defined preset banks (user 1 etc.) On Helix Floor.

Is there no way to copy an entire preset signal path to a new location and use it as a starting point? Does everything have to be built block by block?

Would Native allow me to drag and drop things from location to location an thereby "import" them to my floor unit? 

What gives?

Personally I keep a set of starter templates in one of my setlists.  I go to that setlist and to the starter template I want, hit the SAVE button and change the setlist and preset number for where I want it saved on the lower dials, hit SAVE again and it's done and ready to be worked with right where it should be.  You can do this anywhere and anytime since you're not dependent on having HXEdit in the process.

• Upvote 1

Yes, copying a preset is a 2-step SAVE operation. Hitting the SAVE button once initiates the sequence. At that point you can opt to perform a Save As.... operation by using the encoder knobs to rename the preset and specify a Copy destination setlist/bank/slot. Hitting the SAVE button again completes the operation.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...