hxivan2018

WorkBench does not detect standard variax, help me please!

Hello Friends, I just bought this Guitar from a friend, but I tried to connect it by means of the original interface of the own brand, and try to install the usb driver of the interface first> install the line 6 monkey last version> after this it suggests me that I must install the hd workbench which is installed. It should be noted that I have the guitar with the full battery charge, connected with a 1/4 cable to my amplifier, and connected to the interface with a network cable with the knob on one of the guitar models but I see that the light is red this is normal ?, since the interface lights both green LEDs there is both an input and output signal to the PC. Line 6 monkey tells me that everything is already installed but I see that it does not work out that I am detecting the variax since it only shows USB INTERFACE and in the WB it does not detect it, is there anything I have omitted? Or did I do wrong ?, Attached photos of the details, I hope you can help me and thank you very much.

pantalla 1.PNG

pantalla 2.PNG

pantalla 3.PNG

pantalla 4.jpg

Hi, yesterday I tried Cat5 and today I did it again with Cat 5e but there was no improvement in anything.

Double check the downloads page to be certain that the Monkey, Workbench HD

and computer operation system software are all correct for each other.