I have had my JTV59 for several years and until a year ago, I played regularly a couple nights a week.  I have always been very pleased with the sound I get.  I haven't played it for a few months (been playing my Taylor acoustic and don't play live anymore) and I went to try to learn the solo from Still Got the Blues by Gary Moore tonight and my 3rd string, G, has no volume compared to the others and sounds kind of like a toy guitar.  It is only that string and only when I have the modeling turned on.  If I turn off the modeling and just use the straight pickups, it is fine.  Anyone got any ideas what I can do to fix this?  I don't want to replace it and can't justify it since I am not playing live anywhere right now.  Thank you all for your help.

Drip a bit into the saddle area, then gently blow it out with canned air. The saddles act as a chassis ground to the piezos.

If it gets dirty, it can become an intermittent connection.

Thank you guys for your tips.  I will try cleaning the saddle and if that doesn't take care of it, I will replace the pickup.  

psarkissian, I tried your idea with cleaning it first and that seems to have taken care of my issue.  That string is back to sounding good again.  Thank you both for your advice.  I may have to replace the pickup at a later date but now I know how since I thought I was going to have to this time.  Thanks again guys.