Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD GO - VOLUME PEDAL

thetragichippy

I have noticed that the last few Factory Presets (the ones with the spacey reverb and delay sounds - I don't have my POD Go on right now, so I don't remember the names of the presets) have an issue with the volume pedal, where it does not seem to affect the presets at all.  Anyone else noticed that?  I'm guessing it might be due to the DSP not having enough RAM to include the Volume pedal in the preset? I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, Dimaension_X said:

I have noticed that the last few Factory Presets (the ones with the spacey reverb and delay sounds - I don't have my POD Go on right now, so I don't remember the names of the presets) have an issue with the volume pedal, where it does not seem to affect the presets at all.  Anyone else noticed that?  I'm guessing it might be due to the DSP not having enough RAM to include the Volume pedal in the preset? I could be wrong.

I've checked on my POD Go and I don't see this behaviour. The VOL pedal works on the later factory presets unless you manually turn it off. I do notice that these presets are very heavily effected, as you say. This causes the change in VOL pedal position to be less noticeable and somewhat delayed, but it's working for me. Press the pedal to full heel position and wait a few seconds; the sound disappears.

A VOL pedal consumes very little DSP - that's not an issue.

I don't find that I'm getting a smooth volume sweep through the motion of the pedal.  I feel like I'm getting full volume, full volume, pretty much full volume, and nothing as I go from top to bottom.  Any settings to try?

Good morning-  I recently got a Pod Go- I love it.

However, when the wah is switched ON, all the lights blink and the sound cuts out for a second about 1/3 through a pedal rock.

Also, Is there a way to switch the wah off when in volume pedal mode? 

Please assist
Thanks so much

• 1 year later...

I am having a volume pedal issue. I just got the unit and I've tried EVERYTHING but no matter what I do the volume pedal only goes from 97% to 100%. I've changed the range, restored to factory, done preset restore, everything. I've put it on position, turned it on and off. I cannot get the volume pedal working. I'm wondering if my unit might be faulty. There are no vids I can find on just adjusting the volume pedal. ANYBODY? IDEAS? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

On 10/10/2021 at 1:48 AM, darrendowler said:

I am having a volume pedal issue. I just got the unit and I've tried EVERYTHING but no matter what I do the volume pedal only goes from 97% to 100%. I've changed the range, restored to factory, done preset restore, everything. I've put it on position, turned it on and off. I cannot get the volume pedal working. I'm wondering if my unit might be faulty. There are no vids I can find on just adjusting the volume pedal. ANYBODY? IDEAS? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

What firmware version are you on?  If not on v1.30, I recommend you update. If you are, suggest you log a ticket with Line 6 Customer Service & send them a full backup to see if they can identify/replicate & fix the problem.