Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD Pro X Mac users

scortazar

Well I decided to updated my 13 years old laptop and upgrade to a Macbook. Seems like the recent updates on the page have no effect on scanning my device. Honestly my device was working well in my DAW application before I decided to download the license manager and pro x edit. Now no device shows up. Anyone else still use this rack unit and have or have had the same problem? I did uninstall and re-install but nothing seems to work..

it is an apple issue. 

the problem (and the workaround) is scattered throughout the board.

It may not be found if you search your specific device. But since the 4 units are the same, what works for one will work for the other. 

*I don't use apple, and can't help you beyond that

At the top of this page you can see a couple of Line6 announcements regarding POD/MacOS compatibility

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

If you got a brand new Macbook and the operating system is Catalina (the latest), then there will be a lot of forum posts that will explain things. The software across the board isn't compatible with Catalina and is completely at the mercy of changes Apple has made as everyone here has said.

I have the Pod HD Pro and the HD500X and both edit software and Monkey work up to High Sierra from my testing but I can't confirm newer than that.

• 1 month later...