Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT Expression Pedal with failures, continues?

polibioar

AFAIK, the issue has been resolved, but I have no idea how long ago.

Since you already own the device, there's no point in worrying. If it fails, they'll fix it under warranty regardless of whether you're the original owner.

• Thanks 1

I bought a Helix LT in November of 2018.... preloaded with Firmware 2.3...

I have no idea where my unit sits in the production timeline, but I have not had any issues with the expression pedal.

I did break out the Allen key to loosen it just a little, but that was for feel... not problems. It was really stiff out of the box. 

• Thanks 1

Unless a product has the date of manufacture baked into the serial number with an acknowledged and decipherable formula known to Joe Average, it's impossible to tell how old it actually is just from the date of purchase. There are a million middle men between factory and consumer.  Stuff sits in shipping containers, customs facilities, warehouses, and retail stock rooms for indeterminate periods of time before you open the box... in other words if all you have to go on is a sales receipt, then you can guess when it was made until the cows come home and there's no way to ever know if you're right or wrong...so obsessing over it is utterly pointless. As long as it's in working order, just crank it up and play. If it breaks, then deal with it... until then you're just driving yourself nuts for no reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1