These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

POD HD500
by brodr on 2011-08-30 12:05:11

I just purchased a POD HD500 & DT50 amp.  There's a bazillion sounds in this thing.  I'm looking for a reverse loop, like Hendrix used in "Are You Experienced".  The Boomerang Phrase Sampler has it and I'm thinking if it's not a factory preset there may be a way to configure or "mod" a factory preset to mimic or duplicate the effect.  An ideas anyone?

Re: POD HD500
by Nick_Mattocks on 2011-08-30 12:50:08

There is a reverse delay.  Or you can maybe use the quick looper and play a loop in reverse, however you cannot store the quick loop permanently.

Nick

Re: RE: POD HD500
by Kneehow on 2011-08-31 09:26:10

Nick is correct...

In the Delay models, try using the "Reverse". Set the TIME to a "note value" for Tap Tempo control of the repeat rate. Setting the FDBCK parameter to 0% will give you a single-pass reverse repeat of what you play. MODSP to 0% and DEPTH to 0% (unless you want some modulation to your sound) and set the MIX to 100%.

This should approximate your Boomerang's reverse sound (I used to have one; I remember that effect).

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.