These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

OK so what am I doing wrong?
by johnpicton on 2012-06-17 15:18:44

I am sure it must be something simple but I have got this tone I have been working on (attached - just remove the .png etc.)

It is fine when I have the HD500 connected to the computer - I can change to another tone via the foot switches or via Edit.

But I send the tone to the HD (I have tried sending the selected tone, the set list and all the files) and then disconnect the HD from the computer and I have problems.

When I disconnect the USB it is fine if I am already on the tone - but if I switch to another tone and then come back to this one the phaser just wont work?

As I said I am sure I am missing something simple - please put me out of my misery!!!

Cheers

John

Re: OK so what am I doing wrong?
by johnpicton on 2012-06-18 00:18:12

Right - go figure.

I came down this morning and thought I would give it a quick try before work, and it is fine. I can only assume that I needed to power down the HD and then turn it on again for the setting to be properly recognised.

Any way it now works.

Cheers

John

by thewhites on 2012-06-19 02:32:21

when editing through pod hd500 edit before you close out or change patches make sure you have your footswitch programmed and saved if you are going to use one to toggle on and off make sure you have it already on or off, however you want it everytime you selct that patch. it sounds like there was one assigned and you may have hit it to turn it off after you saved the patch and didnt save again b4 you changed patches.

by johnpicton on 2012-06-19 13:36:43

You may well be right. It certainly sounds similar to what happened.

Thanks for the input

Cheers

John

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.