Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MF shipment update 11/13/15

kethomp

After being told on 10/06/15 that they had received the first shipment and it would take some time to check them in and ship them out I was told yesterday that mine was in the warehouse and would be shipped soon. Now they are saying they won't get the first shipment until 11/13/15. Getting pretty annoyed. They still have 10/10/15 posted on the website. Starting to think they are just making up stuff since the dates seem to change so often. 

After being told on 10/06/15 that they had received the first shipment and it would take some time to check them in and ship them out I was told yesterday that mine was in the warehouse and would be shipped soon. Now they are saying they won't get the first shipment until 11/13/15. Getting pretty annoyed. They still have 10/10/15 posted on the website. Starting to think they are just making up stuff since the dates seem to change so often. 

If that's true, then my humble prediction on this forum was pretty close after all...

Count me in with the disappointed and annoyed MF customers. I'm very dissatisfied; I was told by one rep last week that the Helix would ship today or tomorrow, and now the date has moved to November.

Chat quotes-

Me: I chatted with someone last Friday who said it would be shipped this week.

Rep: Yes looks like Line 6 Has changed the date. New ship date is expected 11-13-2015

Me: I was told last week that the shipments had arrived and were going out this week... My preorder was placed in early September.

Rep: I am not showing this kind of information. Do you have the name of the agent or ext of the agent that told you this? 

Me: Unfortunately no; I didn't save the transcript. I seem to be in the same frustrating situation as a number of people on some web forums who preordered the Helix from MF/GC/WWBW.

Rep: We are waiting for Line 6 to ship their order to use at that time we will ship out the preorders.

Something is very fishy here. I wish I'd saved the transcript from last week; I know for certain that the rep said the Line 6 shipment was on the way and the preorders were going out this week. I smell terrible mismanagement at MF/GC/WWBW.

Starting to think they are just making up stuff since the dates seem to change so often.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh...not in retail. It's the noblest profession on earth. They're like Doctors Without Borders, the Red Cross, and UNICEF, all rolled into one...or is it that they're universally full of $#!/, I forget.

So, I just got off the phone with MF customer service. After giving them an earful about how totally dissatisfied I am (I let them know they are no longer my friend) and that this will be the last item I ever buy from them (hello Sweetwater!!!) the representative I spoke with (a very nice young lady named Serena) told me that they've received units from Line 6 to cover the pre-orders.

So, they're supposedly preparing them for shipping now and those of us in the MF backorder queue should be getting a shipping notification by the end of the week. She said to call her next Monday if I don't hear anything before then...her extension is x3033 for anyone that wants to speak directly to her.

I have to say that she was very empathetic and willing to listen to my rather pointed (I did keep my comments very fact-based) critique of how MF has totally botched this situation.  At this point I'm cautiously optimistic that this may actually be moving toward MF actually shipping some units out, but I'm still done with them forever.

That is all...(drops mic)