Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

new Helix Rack start screen freeze,

FukinA15

just got the Helix Rack and controller,last week this morning went to turn it on and the start screen froze,WTF!! I turned it off an restarted and it worked,hopefully its not a problem, any body have the same problems with the Helix?  

just got the Helix Rack and controller,last week this morning went to turn it on and the start screen froze,WTF!! I turned it off an restarted and it worked,hopefully its not a problem, any body have the same problems with the Helix?  

What firmware revision is your rack on?

Ok I just now loaded the latest software 2.53 from 2.50, I just came across a post about downloading patches, which I did,from forum and that some maybe files corrupted so I backed up my patches and reset Helix to factory then updated firmware to 2.5.3, seems to be working fine,

Thanks guys for the prompt replies,nice to know there are good resources and people willing to share their knowledge I learned a lot before I pulled the trigger on the Helix Rack,what a great easy to learn GUI kudos to Line 6 Helix team!! Great product that just gets better.