Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V Mkii

Pacemaker1000

I just upgraded to the new 2.00 software & did a factory reset to assure that I got all the new presets. Tried them out & they sound great. However, when I go to cab settings to look for the new "classic" setting, it's nowhere to be found. Do I need the newest Spider Remote? I can't download it from the website since I have an iPhone & an iPad & would need to get it from the App Store. It is not yet available there. Any suggestions?

I noticed the same thing.  Where is the classic speaker setting?  Upgraded to Spider remote v 2.00 and it is there, but I'm running Win 10 on a laptop.  Will the Ipad run Mac apps?  I noticed that most of the presets now use the classic speaker as the default setting.  Christmas came early with line 6 this year.  July 25th is cowboy Christmas.  Myabe the Ipad app will be available then.  There are at least 3 new things to do: Update the updater, update the firmware, and update the Spider remote. 

WOW!!!!

Just updated and it’s like a wet towel has been removed from over the speaker!

Listening to my own patches selecting classic over full range speaker is incredible

Well done Line 6 and I’m almost embarrassed to ask but can we have the speaker selection available through the app? Pretty please