Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

pogo Effects editing

mbolitho

I have had an M9 for a long time, Just picked up a PODGO. Aside from it freezing several times on me I was also wondering in a preset when I edit an effect  it does not automatically save it like in the M9. Once i leave the preset whatever effect I edit reverts back to its original setting   I know if i press the two button SAVE feature it will work but  this is not user friendly for live gigs. Am i missing something? is there anyway to change an effect and have it saved  automatically like the M series. Thanks

this is not user friendly for live gigs.

Yeah you shouldn't be editing or saving anything during live gigs imho...  There's 2 features which could be useful; snapshots, allows you to save different states, so you'd be better off having a couple snapshots to deal with whatever you're having to deal with.  Also there's min/max values instead of on/off, so maybe that could give you whatever adjustments you would need to do live...   Or, just go with the 100+ user patches!

2 hours ago, cristt said:

Snapshots do have auto-save feature if you enable it (see global settings).

Yes,  but you still have to manually save the preset before switching to another preset or those auto-saved snapshot changes are lost. In other words, snapshot auto-save is effective only while you remain in the same preset. When switching presets those changes behave like any other preset changes. Save ‘em or lose ‘em.

17 minutes ago, silverhead said:

Yes,  but you still have to manually save the preset before switching to another preset or those auto-saved snapshot changes are lost. In other words, snapshot auto-save is effective only while you remain in the same preset.

that's a good point.