Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Please help. How to update Helix native?

JKater6

Hi there!

I'm an owner of Helix rack, controler and mission pedal. That works great. To complement this, I purchased a year ago Helix Native to have that also. Presently, it's at version 1.82. I wanted to update it to a higher version, possibly 3.10 if I may, but for the life of me I can not find anywhere a button or a menu where I can update the version already installed on my laptop. How is it done if it can be done at all? Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Go to the Downloads section of this website. In the middle (software) field select Helix Native from the drop down menu. Click on the Download button in the bottom right corner of the pane describing the v3.10 release. Run the downloaded installer file.

1 hour ago, JKater6 said:

Hi there!

I'm an owner of Helix rack, controler and mission pedal. That works great. To complement this, I purchased a year ago Helix Native to have that also. Presently, it's at version 1.82. I wanted to update it to a higher version, possibly 3.10 if I may, but for the life of me I can not find anywhere a button or a menu where I can update the version already installed on my laptop. How is it done if it can be done at all? Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Hi,

Launch your DAW and open an instance of Helix Native. Before updating your copy of Helix Native make a back up of all your presets by clicking on the small gear icon in the lower left corner of the HX Native screen then click on the "Presets/IRs" tab in the popup window. Then click on "Export Bundle". Once done you can then click the "Check for Updates" button, which will take you directly to the page where you can download the latest version..

Alternatively, if you already have HX Native you can simply download the latest version from the "DOWNLOADS" menu item at the top of this page. Then from under the "All Software" drop down select "Helix Native" then Select your computer operating system from under the "All OS" drop down then click the "Go" button. from the next page you can get the Software and download it to you computer.

Once you have the downloaded file simply run the installer to add it to your DAW and it will update your version. When you next launch Native you can re-import the Backup bundle file that you made previously.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Upvote 1