Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Setlist in Firmware 2.6 for POD HD 500X?

dhewer

Hi Line 6 HD'rs....

POD HD 500x, MAC OSX 10.10.2

Just a question - There is a new setlist.

1.  Best of HD

2.  FX Heavy

3.  Songs/Styles

4.  Bass/Aco/Voc

5.  L6Link <->DT

6.  NEW ONE

7.  User

8.  User

When I did the firmware update (all went so smooth) I wanted to go back to vanilla.  I backup all my own tones.  The plan is to put them back onto the POD.  One thing I noticed was that the "user" Names of the setlist did not change.  So I am not sure what Line 6 called this new setlist in the firmware update.

I originally had the names for the User groups Dean1, Dean2, then user (6,7,8 from above).

So what is setlist #6 called?  I know you can change it, but what is the default?

Thanks

dH

Excerpt from the release notes:

Known Issues

Set List Names—If during the update process new presets are optionally loaded to overwrite the previous set, Set List names may not correlate to the new presets appropriately. This is because renaming Set Lists is not a part of the firmware update process. Set List names may be changed in the hardware using a variety of methods:
  • System Reset—Pressing (and holding down) the four-way navigation pad to the left while powering up will perform a Global Settings reset. This action will reset all settings to their factory default and requires a recalibration of the on-board expression pedal. Instructions for pedal calibration can be found here. Due to the pedal recalibration, it is generally recommended to update the Set List names using the manual method described below.
  • Manual—Set Lists may be renamed manually by simply highlighting a Set List name and pressing the SAVE button. Use the four encoders beneath the main display and press SAVE to complete.

The presets in firmware v2.60 correlate to the following Set List names, as seen in the main display from left to right, top to bottom:

BEST OF HD
FX HEAVY
SONGS / STYLE
BASS/ACO/VOC
L6LINK DT
VARIAX
USER 1
USER 2

Hope this helps.

I've done the system reset a few times and I don't get the Variax bank. It's called Variax, but it is all my user preset tones from before the update. Would it be possible for one of you to save that setlist of demo Variax tones and email it to me?

• 2 weeks later...

Any one facing a USB audio driver crash in OSX in 10.10.2 if I am playing along a song on Youtube, the audio shuts off and I have to restart OSX to get it back. POD works fine. I updated all drivers to the new one INfact one post suggested that the driver with Edit is older than the Monkey download and hence I re-installed the drivers after edit was done but the problem remains. Posted it here because this was the only thread with OSX 10.10.2 mentioned.

• 4 months later...

But Is not possible rename list?

Using HD Edit, select the setlist tab and slow double-click the setlist name you want to rename.

Using the device, press the setlist button, then highlight the setlist you want to rename by turning the setlist button, then hit save.