supertonic_jack

Helix Native code -1116 'Could not decrypt the asset'

Hi,

running my Helix Native 1.82 in Reaper v6.01 I added a second Windows user on this Windows 10 machine.

After authorizing Helix on the second account I noticed there are small picks beside the presets. What do the yellow picks mean anyway?
When I click the preset to use it, the error in the sreenshot attached shows up. (Error Code -1116).

Manually I'm still able to use Helix and build a new effectchain. I just can't use the presets. I also did a factory reset, as well as reauthorized it and even reinstalled it.

Yesterday with only one Windows account on this machine there had not been any difficulties...
Anybody know anything about that error code or the yellow pick icons?

Thanks in advance!

Helix issue 2019-12-14 144916.jpg

The yellow picks/tags mean that the preset is a Marketplace Asset and requires authorization. You will have received this authorization when you purchased the asset under a given Line 6 account. You may have to login to your Line 6 account again, under the new Windows account, and re-authorize your Marketplace assets.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply. Ah ok, that what the yellow pick means, ok. Those are Factory presets though. Well yes, I logged in. Didn't work still. Uninstalled again and the next time I installed and opened it, it got my account right away without logging in and authorization, which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I guess the user account control (2 users on one pc) might have something to do with it... This is a really weird bug. In case it happens again, I will write here again...
Cheers

Mine is doing it too..  I am relogged into the marketplace and run license manager and it shows Im logged in and authorized... Yet the Native plugin is still giving the error.  I am using the same Macbook Pro that I have always used.  The reauthorization shows that I now have 2 devices authorized even though they are the same machine.   Frustrating.

My solution for a couple of weeks always was:

-backup everything
-hold 9&10 for a full factory reset while powering on. takes a while, but after backup upload everything works again for some time

that's my workaround at least...

Having the same issue but all the presets are ones that I created myself.

Any solutions on this yet?

I found one of them that I could save again and it got rid of the pick and managed to reload it but the other's are toast until I figure this out.

image.thumb.png.4e254c8482d7569facc56659dc782e7b.png

If I reset to factory presets I was able to then load the factory presets. All is well. No more error -1116 issues.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:59 AM, supertonic_jack said:

My solution for a couple of weeks always was:

-backup everything
-hold 9&10 for a full factory reset while powering on. takes a while, but after backup upload everything works again for some time

that's my workaround at least...

sorry this response was meant for another thread where I have problems with the hardware NOT the software