Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp 2.9 tuner not working

jotacaster

13 minutes ago, Barbarisch said:

Same issue....tuner does not register anything from guitar....Checked all settings, don't see any problem there.....also no sound out on 1/4 inch jack outputs now....

I've updated a Stomp and a Floor without problems.

Check your Global Settings.

If that doesn't fix it:

Do a factory reset.

If that doesn't fix it, open a support ticket.

Same issue....tuner does not register anything from guitar....Checked all settings, don't see any problem there.....also no sound out on 1/4 inch jack outputs now....

I posted this in the wrong place it appears.....I have Helix LT...anyway everything ok now....appears to have just needed to be turned on and off one more time since I did update last night...although I did disconnect the usb cable when I powered down and up, but good now...maybe just a glitch from shutting down right after update last night and using today.....

28 minutes ago, pampeo said:

Hello 

I got also the same problem with the tuner

And now it's even worse..... When a engage the tuner switch, it freeze the entire pedalboard ...

I really need help please

Have you installed the 2.91 update?

• Thanks 1

updated yesterday to 2.90 and all works fine. after 2 restarts the tuner did not work and all patches sound the same! today i updated to 2.91 (important: 1st make a backup as suggested in the notes and after the update is done restore the backup and restart helix!!!) now all works fine again! hope tis works for you as well!

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I'm running a Helix floor 2.92 and have very bad tracking on the tuner. It wasn't there on 2.91 - anyone have the same issue?

Mic input quit last week too.... not good.

Completely lost sound at last rehearsal, most likely to receiving Phantom power, it worked OK when I got home though.

I would hate to have an external tuner, or headstock tuner, it defeats the purpose of the Helix.

1 hour ago, ChristianBoddum said:

Hi!

I'm running a Helix floor 2.92 and have very bad tracking on the tuner. It wasn't there on 2.91 - anyone have the same issue?

Mic input quit last week too.... not good.

Completely lost sound at last rehearsal, most likely to receiving Phantom power, it worked OK when I got home though.

I would hate to have an external tuner, or headstock tuner, it defeats the purpose of the Helix.

Perform a factory reset:

If that doesn't work, open a support ticket.

AFAIK, phantom power will make it sound weird, but shouldn't damage the unit.

• Upvote 1