Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Edit Pilot's Guide not printable??!!

mdurgee

56 minutes ago, mdurgee said:

grabbed the previous version (rev M) and printed it. I've got to wrap my head around Command Center Assignments

Maybe download into a PDF program and print it from there. Some would be pdfxchange editor, adobe PDF viewer. Those could come in handy for other stuff also.

Thanks, I have the full version of Acrobat at work and posted the screen shot above showing it being locked. Unless one has the password, you cant change the properties.

No worries anyhow, I got one of previous versions and after reading through it has become more clear what I need to do in HX Edit.

On 5/20/2020 at 8:01 PM, mdurgee said:

Thanks, I have the full version of Acrobat at work and posted the screen shot above showing it being locked. Unless one has the password, you cant change the properties.

No worries anyhow, I got one of previous versions and after reading through it has become more clear what I need to do in HX Edit.

By way of clarification, I clicked on the Pilot's Guide option from under the Question Mark icon in the bottom left of the HXN window. It opens straight in to Acrobat and when I looked at the file permissions, under Security it shows Printing is "Allowed" along with content Copying for Accessibility.

See Pic - Hope that clears things up.

Edited by datacommando
Removed file - low on space

On 5/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, datacommando said:

By way of clarification

That brings up yet another version of the guide (version O) Thats cool tho, I was getting it from the website and didn't know it was right there in HX edit window. Then again I was at work downloading so I could use the laser printer there.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, Digital_Igloo said:

It should be printable now. We've removed the ability to edit them, however.

Dang. I wanted to rewrite the manual so my Helix would have even more features.

• Upvote 1