I stayed a long time in 2.0, but as I'm having problems with interface had to go back to 1.9, which I liked more, but I'm not managing to use the old workbench, run my jtv vdi in the pod hd500x  and run pod pro pc but keep getting this message

No device

could not connect to the tyler variax , please check all midi and power connections and click refresh in the tone locker

other message that i recive is tyler variax is currently busy , lease wait for th current operatio to complete

What im doing wrong?

thanks

I stayed a long time in 2.0, but as I'm having problems with interface had to go back to 1.9, which I liked more, but I'm not managing to use the old workbench, run my jtv vdi in the pod hd and run pod pro pc but keep getting this message

No device

could not connect to the tyler variax , please check all midi and power connections and click refresh in the tone locker

What im doing wrong?

thanks

Use  a PC for roll back and check the entire charge of the batterie. 

Use  a PC for roll back and check the entire charge of the batterie. 

but even using the vdi cable with pod hd x I need to use the battery to use the old workbench?,and why do the rollback? im already on 1.9

i think i foud out, pod hd 500x doesnt work with waorkbench

What? Sure?

What on earth... Exclusively and only steps back :) Congrats line6

What on earth... Exclusively and only steps back :) Congrats line6

Yeah...I don't expect gear from 10 years ago to mate flawlessly with the stuff that's current, there's got to be at least one generation of backwards compatibility. Big fail.

• Upvote 1

Yeah...I don't expect gear from 10 years ago to mate flawlessly with the stuff that's current, there's got to be at least one generation of backwards compatibility. Big fail.

Most tragic, this is same generation...

The old workbench doesn't work with the "x" hd pods. and they do not intend to add it. 

the "x" hd pods will get workbench HD functionality when it is added to the pods.

the 500/pro non "x" versions of the hd pods will work with the old workbench.

• Upvote 1

The old workbench doesn't work with the "x" hd pods. and they do not intend to add it. 

the "x" hd pods will get workbench HD functionality when it is added to the pods.

the 500/pro non "x" versions of the hd pods will work with the old workbench.

meaning that for now, the X doesn't work with anything...

well it will update the variax FWIW

meaning that for now, the X doesn't work with anything...

I hope Zap, I hope...

Zap is correct. You can use the Hd500x and it's VDI connection to update the Variax firmware. It's just Workbench that's a no-go right now.