Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Preset and snapshot LED color

ichasedx

No need to apologize. You can't find it because it isn't there! At least, not in SNAPSHOT or PRESET Mode.

In STOMP Mode, using CommandCenter, you can assign a Footswitch to a Snapshot or a Preset, and set the color of the LED Ring.

On the device (vs HX Edit), in CommandCenter, once you've made the assignment, you use CUSTOMIZE (press knob 6) and then SWITCH LED (knob 5).

10 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

No need to apologize. You can't find it because it isn't there! At least, not in SNAPSHOT or PRESET Mode.

In STOMP Mode, using CommandCenter, you can assign a Footswitch to a Snapshot or a Preset, and set the color of the LED Ring.

On the device (vs HX Edit), in CommandCenter, once you've made the assignment, you use CUSTOMIZE (press knob 6) and then SWITCH LED (knob 5).

You can change the color of the snapshots' button rings!!!   The easiest way is in the editor.  Just right-click on the snapshot in HX edit and select several option for the color.  You can set the color of the ring to always be visible even if the snapshot is not engaged.  Or have it be disabled all together. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, theElevators said:

You can change the color of the snapshots' button rings!!!   The easiest way is in the editor.  Just right-click on the snapshot in HX edit and select several option for the color.  You can set the color of the ring to always be visible even if the snapshot is not engaged.  Or have it be disabled all together. 

Thank you, I don't know how I missed it....any ideas on changing the preset LED color?

49 minutes ago, ichasedx said:

Thank you, I don't know how I missed it....any ideas on changing the preset LED color?

I don' think that is possible.  Just use the preset-per-song approach, and use snapshots inside presets.  Order your presets in the order of your set list.  Snapshots are great--no audio dropouts when changing sounds.