Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Out Of Stock?

Dino334

I've noticed Sweetwater, GC, and Musicians Friend are out of stock for the HD ProX, as well as having short or no supply of the FBV MKii. I'd be willing to guess the FBV is getting a facelift to match the current PODs Wonder why there's a shortage for the rack units though. Any thoughts or conspiracy reports?

I heard the HD ProX is being reworked to incorporate the iOS bluetooth support for deep editing so you can keep it buried in your rack.  Apparently there will also be a HD ProX II with a built in stereo power amp as a standalone solution...

i think my theory has as much chance of being true:

aliens.jpg

I heard the HD ProX is being reworked to incorporate the iOS bluetooth support for deep editing so you can keep it buried in your rack.  Apparently there will also be a HD ProX II with a built in stereo power amp as a standalone solution...

• Upvote 1

I heard that the next generation of modelers is being developed at CERN, in Geneva. Two things: wormholes, and time travel... you're gonna get to be your own delay...stay tuned ;).

So utilizing this worm hole, time travel delay, you would hear your own notes before you even played them?  That's so cool. :D Can you apply it to any notes you played before like in 1987?  And in hearing the "future notes", could you correct mistakes and would the "future notes" then be corrected so that if you were to then go back in time, the previously incorrectly played "future notes" would then be corrected?

So utilizing this worm hole, time travel delay, you would hear your own notes before you even played them?  That's so cool. :D Can you apply it to any notes you played before like in 1987?  And in hearing the "future notes", could you correct mistakes and would the "future notes" then be corrected so that if you were to then go back in time, the previously incorrectly played "future notes" would then be corrected?

Personally, I don't wish to be reminded of any notes I played in 1987...I was dreadful then, lol. Of course that didn't stop me and my buddies from butchering 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' at the 8th grade dance...ugh, thanks for the flashback!!! LMAO...

I wish, lmao.

I'd ditch the 500x and buy it in a heartbeat. Not so much for the power amp.. But for the Bluetooth iOS for deep editing.

I would however, venture to guess that the Shortboard will see a facelift. I heard the Shortboard MKII is discontinued.. So perhaps a Shortboard MKIII? I can't see them discontinuing it (if it really is discontinued) without replacing it.. It's too necessary for a few of their products.