Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Manuals

RealDavid40

The current versions of the manuals for HX Edit and Helix Native software are each available as PDFs within in their respective programs by clicking the Question Mark Character in the lower left corner and selecting Pilot Guide.

Each is also available as a PDF download from the Line 6 Website's Support Area under Manuals.

Helix Hardware device User Manuals are also available via Line 6 Support > Manuals. Note that the latest version is 3.0.

For information, features and enhancements introduced in the various interim firmware releases (as they affect the hardware), see the Release Notes. These may be found on the Line 6 website in the Downloads Page for each firmware release. See HelixHelp.com where the Release Notes are conveniently grouped for easy browsing. 

Another great resource is The Big Book of Helix Tips & Tricks available from Sweetwater Publishing as a PDF, which gets revised after each firmware release. As this is not a Line 6 publication, it takes a bit of time before the update is available. Earlier today the author Craig Anderton, posted in another thread that he hopes to have The Book update for the 3.5 firmware available perhaps in December.  

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2022 at 1:27 AM, MusicLaw said:

The current versions of the manuals for HX Edit and Helix Native software are each available as PDFs within in their respective programs by clicking the Question Mark Character in the lower left corner and selecting Pilot Guide.

Each is also available as a PDF download from the Line 6 Website's Support Area under Manuals.

Helix Hardware device User Manuals are also available via Line 6 Support > Manuals. Note that the latest version is 3.0.

For information, features and enhancements introduced in the various interim firmware releases (as they affect the hardware), see the Release Notes. These may be found on the Line 6 website in the Downloads Page for each firmware release. See HelixHelp.com where the Release Notes are conveniently grouped for easy browsing. 

Another great resource is The Big Book of Helix Tips & Tricks available from Sweetwater Publishing as a PDF, which gets revised after each firmware release. As this is not a Line 6 publication, it takes a bit of time before the update is available. Earlier today the author Craig Anderton, posted in another thread that he hopes to have The Book update for the 3.5 firmware available perhaps in December.  

Thank you for this manual!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you! I'm looking for this version of the manuals

On 11/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, MusicLaw said:

To follow up...obviously I didn't get it done for December, but that's because the book's 1.2 update has had "scope creep" :)  The section on mics has been redone completely, and I have a new way to do frequency response analysis that I've applied to the new amps, new mics, and old mics. I also got permission from Line 6 to consolidate all the release notes since 3.0 as an Appendix (thanks Line 6!). The updated book is done, all that remains is updating the presets that come with it. So it's not too far away. Also, it will be a free update to anyone who has the 1.0 or 1.1 version. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 1/26/2023 at 6:38 PM, craiganderton said:

Also, it will be a free update to anyone who has the 1.0 or 1.1 version. 

Hi Craig. How to benefit from the free update. I bought V1.1 from sweetwater on 05/17/2022 but on my account I can't find anywhere to download the update

On 1/26/2023 at 3:33 PM, excalibur said:

Oh sorry. I just read that it's not completely finished

I guess I'm kind of like Line 6 in this respect..."there's an update coming"..."still working on it"...and then all of a sudden, one day it shows up :)

Part of the problem is it's so easy to think "well, just one more preset..."  I really need to get more into the mindset of "well, I can always add more presets in v1.3..."

On 1/26/2023 at 10:44 PM, craiganderton said:

I guess I'm kind of like Line 6 in this respect..."there's an update coming"..."still working on it"...and then all of a sudden, one day it shows up :)

Ahh… the usual quote from Digital Igloo is - “Soon!”

Works every time.

On 1/26/2023 at 7:38 PM, craiganderton said:

To follow up...obviously I didn't get it done for December, but that's because the book's 1.2 update has had "scope creep" :)  The section on mics has been redone completely, and I have a new way to do frequency response analysis that I've applied to the new amps, new mics, and old mics. I also got permission from Line 6 to consolidate all the release notes since 3.0 as an Appendix (thanks Line 6!). The updated book is done, all that remains is updating the presets that come with it. So it's not too far away. Also, it will be a free update to anyone who has the 1.0 or 1.1 version. 

Thank you for updates in this manual

On 1/26/2023 at 12:38 PM, craiganderton said:

Just grabbed this the other day!  It's awesome.  Still waiting on my LT to show up, but learning a lot just reading it!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

so thanks, you are help me

I can say that reading the manuals can be very helpful! Manuals provide valuable information on how to use and configure various devices, programs, and applications. Reading manuals can help save time and avoid mistakes when working with new hardware or software. However, I still found where you can pay to do homework online, I use https://papersowl.com/pay-for-assignment for this. This is despite the fact that I read so much. In addition, they may contain additional information that you will not find anywhere on the Internet. This may include best practices, troubleshooting tips, and answers to frequently asked questions.

thanks, really

On 12/20/2022 at 7:21 AM, boynigel said:

Has a 4.0 thread already begun here or elsewhere?  If so i wonder how many pages it's up to.  don't wanna know, but then maybe i do?

I have seen llittle to no speculation on the next update. There's a 3.6 thread but there isn't a lot of speculation there either. Could it be that people are tired of doing it? Oh, say it ain't so. It has provided me with so much entertainment.