Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Happy...

hideout

Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, etc. everyone!!

Ditto that hideout. Merry, happy Everything! Thanks also everyone for the yearlong gifts of your expertise, technical tips, humor, and most of all your forbearance. Great forum! Wishing everyone happy holidays and a great New Year!

Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, etc. everyone!!

+1

Joined the Helix club today. Self-gifting, I'm afraid, but sometimes it's the best way to get things done :D.

I actually bought the unit at the end of October and dutifully stowed it away in a cupboard. Out only once, to install v2.30 so there'd be no need to faff about on The Day. But oh, it's been a long wait... Reminded me of what being kid was like :D .

I've been lurking here for weeks to get a clue, so thanks to all for the cornucopia of useful advice. I'm upgrading from POD HD, so I'm not starting from nowhere, but I've decided to rebuild my tones from scratch. The HD is packed away, and the long, empty list of Helix, USER 1 is sitting in front of me. My son's just gone to bed and my wife is reading a book by the fire, so after a final day of waiting, the fun can now begin.