seppijuice

Relay G10 transmitter won't charge or light up

without the transmitter the base has a slow while pulse. Insert the transmitter into the base and the base does a quick red pulse. The transmitter does noting. No lights at all. No matter how long I keep the transmitter plugged into the base it doesn't seem to help. There is noting transmitted when plugged into any guitar. I've used many different adapters and also left the transmitter plugged into a guitar to try and deplete all charge to start a new fresh charge. Noting seems to make the transmitter light up green, red white etc. Also when I try and update the firmware the updater shows there are no updates even though I'm at V1.0. 

I've downloaded V1.3 and V1.4 and the installer will not update my G10. Anyone else have this happen?

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.22.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.22.56 PM.png

IMG_2849.JPG

Edited by seppijuice
removed pics that wouldn't preview and added a new one.

Relay G10 Complete

Yes!!!

I have the same problems you had noticed!!! 

When i conect the transmitter to the base the red light of both of them flashes and after couple of second the red light 

of the transmitter going of till it off completely!!!

Any idea??? Somebody? Line Six Maybe??? 

Than'x , Yoav.

It's like my transmitters battery is completely dead. I've only had this for a little over 1 year. Great when it worked but now it's just worthless.

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue. Base shows white, remote shows flashing red. Doesn't charge. I have two Relay G10's and keep one as a backup as I prefer not to use cords.

Same issues!

Suscribed to the topic and waiting for a solution...

Used perfectly 2 years and last week updated the latest firmware without reading lots of topic in this forum, and now my G10T cant charge, it blink red always
I think Line6 should relase the newer firmware to fix that, especially alot of user have same issue like this.

I've just got a brand new one, and it never worked. 

I've upgraded the firmware of both Transmitter and Receiver, and now, it blinks green for a while, sometimes the green led of the transmitter get full green, but after a while it starts blinking red, and then it stops blinking.

Did you guys got any response about this issue? Did you get to the conclusion if it's battery or a software problem?

On 7/20/2020 at 10:57 AM, theddeu_ said:

I've just got a brand new one, and it never worked. 

I've upgraded the firmware of both Transmitter and Receiver, and now, it blinks green for a while, sometimes the green led of the transmitter get full green, but after a while it starts blinking red, and then it stops blinking.

Did you guys got any response about this issue? Did you get to the conclusion if it's battery or a software problem?

It's one of the glitches of the new firmware. Software problem, to "fix" a battery problem... in other words, garbage. :)

Hi,

Since yesterday my G10 has not wanted to charge.  I plug it to the base and it blinks red while the base remains white.  How come?

I have the latest update.

Same issue of the first post, receiver flashing red, transmitter fading from red to off.

I opened a ticket with Line6 Support and they told me this:

"Please try to repeat the update: first the receiver (v1.01), then the transmitter (v1.05), and see if that helps: https://line6.com/g10recall/#english".

Well, it worked and now the transmitter led works as expected. And transmitter itself does.

Thank you, Line 6 Support Europe