Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX2 making terrible noise

I have tried many things to solve this problem but I can't figure it out and I need your help. I'm not too knowledgeable with audio equipment because I have only just started using the UX2 and my At2035 for streaming on twitch. Everything was working just fine up until I restarted my pc. I know my XLR microphone works, all of my drivers are up to date, I have unplugged everything and re-plugged. I found that if I unplugged my Microphone there is a terrible noise still coming from the ux2 somehow? so, it couldn't be my microphone that is the problem I'm assuming? If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful, thanks!

ux2Problem..PNG

• 1 month later...

i have the same issue with the same mic and setup and along with this it happens when i open OBS Audacity and Discord ONLY and I get Blue Screen Crashes. Windows 10 Broke Line6 devices i swear

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...