JamesM105496

Can't get Helix Native to start after log in

I purchased Helix Native and after logging in inside my DAW I just get this screen and the plug in never loads. It says authorizing, authenticating licenses and then never goes anywhere.  I've been in contact with Tech Support and tried the thorough uninstall method, turning off wifi logging in and turning it back on , and I don't have a firewall and I'm not running a VPN. I'm running a Hackintosh with Mojave installed. All other programs and plug-ins I own work fine. I'm at my wits end in troubleshooting. If anyone out there could help it would be really appreciated. Thanks. 

IMG_2378.JPG

I am having this same problem on my mac min, stuck on that display screen, what gives???

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 3.48.07 AM.png

Edited by kc5zga2013
photo

7 hours ago, kc5zga2013 said:

I am having this same problem on my mac min, stuck on that display screen, what gives???

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 3.48.07 AM.png

Not sure. I can't see the plug in on your screen though. Glad I'm not the only one having the problem. Maybe someone on here knows what to do. 

Same issue as above: Stuck on this "Loading screen"

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.14.23 PM.png

Edited by kc5zga2013
photo

18 minutes ago, kc5zga2013 said:

Same issue as above: Stuck on this "Loading screen"

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.14.23 PM.png

Yea exact same thing! Glad it's not just me. Hopefully someone has a solution. If you find something keep me posted for sure. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2020 at 9:50 PM, JamesM105496 said:

If anyone out there could help it would be really appreciated.

Hi,

Not sure if there is any relevant info in this post regarding Mac OSX 10.15 (Catalina) in the paragraph about plugins.

Obviously you did install the 64bit version of HX Native, but it might be worth ensuring it is the correct version.

53 minutes ago, datacommando said:

Hi,

Not sure if there is any relevant info in this post regarding Mac OSX 10.15 (Catalina) in the paragraph about plugins.

Obviously you did install the 64bit version of HX Native, but it might be worth ensuring it is the correct version.

Hey thanks for commenting unfortunately I don't think this helped because I'm still on Mojave and didn't see any of those warning messages. 

• Thanks 1

I have tried everything, reinstalled everything twice and ran uninstalls , checked versions everything seems to be right, it just wont run for some reason.

5 hours ago, kc5zga2013 said:

I have tried everything, reinstalled everything twice and ran uninstalls , checked versions everything seems to be right, it just wont run for some reason.

Have you contacted tech support? Maybe if you reach out to them they can give you a different answer than me? If more people bring it forward maybe they will find a solution. 

9 hours ago, taiji125 said:

I am having the same screen here.

Any improvements?

So far no improvements. Tech support has run out of ideas. Open a ticket with them and if enough people bring forward the issue maybe they will solve it. Hopefully someone on the forums has a solution. 

Right on! Everyone having this problem should open a ticket and provide info to tech support. Doing so will help prioritize the alarm, and maybe lead to a solution. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

As someone who enjoys using Helix Native (with Mojave and Logic Pro 10.4.7), I sure wish Line 6 would find a fix for y'all.

30 minutes ago, soundog said:

Right on! Everyone having this problem should open a ticket and provide info to tech support. Doing so will help prioritize the alarm, and maybe lead to a solution. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

As someone who enjoys using Helix Native (with Mojave and Logic Pro 1-.4.7), I sure wish Line 6 would find a fix for y'all.

I agree hopefully other people report it to Line 6 that are having the problem. Hopefully somebody on here has a fix too. 

Add me to the list. I get the same screen after logging in and I'm on Windows 10 running Ableton Live.  This is also a fresh install.

8 hours ago, kc5zga2013 said:

Ok, This is a realtime recording of what is happening with Helix Native:

That’s very odd, but the best thing to do with the video is open a ticket with Line 6 Customer Support and let the Tech Crew check it out.

This is something I haven’t encountered - I have been using Native in Logic right from the first version without any major disasters.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

15 hours ago, DirtyGibson said:

Add me to the list. I get the same screen after logging in and I'm on Windows 10 running Ableton Live.  This is also a fresh install.

Definitely open a support ticket because then if enough people come forward they will try to find a solution. Good info though that it's not just a Mac problem. That info will probably help them troubleshoot. 

13 hours ago, kc5zga2013 said:

Ok, This is a realtime recording of what is happening with Helix Native::

Yea that's exactly the same problem I had for sure. Definitely open a support ticket with them. 

Glad I'm not alone, but not glad there's no solution.   Submitting a ticket now...

2 hours ago, Thurston9 said:

Glad I'm not alone, but not glad there's no solution.   Submitting a ticket now...

Thanks for submitting a ticket hopefully that will get things rolling with a solution if we all contact them.